Sunday 13 December 2015

Makeup Revolution: Swatches/Review.

THEY CAME!

If you read my last post, you'll know I ordered a few bits from Makeup Revolution, and I am pleased to say that they came, and I LOVE them!

I've been using them over the past few days and they did not disappoint. All of the packaging looks so much more expensive than what they actually are, I am so impressed by it.

First up:

Ultra Contour Palette.
This palette is beautiful! It is so pigmented and the powders are so creamy. I have been using it everyday since I got it. My only point would be, the top highlighter has a few chunky glitter bits in it.

Without Flash:
With Flash:














Swatches:




















Radiance Lights Palette in Radiant.
I am a big fan of highlighters and this palette does not disappoint. The colours are pure shimmer and are not chunky or chalky in the slightest.

Without Flash:
With Flash:
Swatches:





















Lip liner -Vamp.
This was probably my least favourite. Maybe because I expected it to be a little more red/purple, rather than straight up purple, but for the price, it isn't too bad. It does go a little patchy when applied all over the lip, but its easy to make it work.



PRO F103 Pro Stippling Brush.
Now, I am a big fan of my MAC stippling brush, and although I must admit, this one isn't as good, but it definitely is close. The one thing I think I prefer about my MAC one is that it is larger, I just prefer a larger brush, but this one definitely is good. Its soft and I have hardly experience any shedding.




















Overall, I love this brand and I will definitely be ordering more products very soon!

Have you tried Makeup Revolution? What did you think?

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts