Sunday 12 July 2015

Review: Maybelline - Dream Flawless Nude Foundation.

Still on the hunt for my perfect foundation and this one has taken prize as my favourite everyday one.

It's Maybelline's 'Dream Flawless Nude Foundation' and it is the most lightweight thing I have ever had the pleasure of putting on my face.

What they say:


"Concentrated pigments give a flawless coverage yet its texture is 12x finer* for a perfectly nude finish and feel!

*12x finer than Maybelline's #1 liquid foundation Dream Satin Liquid. Available in 7 shades

100% second skin perfection."

They say to apply with your fingers, but I don't. I use my 'Real Techniques Buffing Brush' and I find this applies it really well. The foundation is smooth and silky and gives me the perfect amount of coverage. It lasts pretty well too I would say, probably around 6 hours without powder or touch ups.

Here is the foundation alone:

It looks relatively shiny on this photo, but once it settles and you finish all your make up, it really isn't as noticeable. Mine is in the shade 'Ivory' which I believe is the lightest shade they offer, and it isn't really THAT light, but I think I get away with it.

I really do recommend this product, I think with a good moisturiser under, it would be fine for dry skin and it works really well on my oily skin.

I urge you to try this if you haven't and hope you like it as much as I do.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts