Tuesday 1 December 2015

Makeup Revolution.

Before you get excited, this is not a review.

I have finally done it, after months of telling myself "You do not need anything." I finally gave in and placed an order with Makeup Revolution(and may I add, I restrained myself very well).

This makeup brand has taken the 'Drugstore' makeup world by storm and is very talked about in the blogging/youtube world. I just thought I'd do a small blog post to let you all know what I ordered. (Review to come)

The one I was most excited about...

Ultra Contour Palette.














Highlighter Palette: Radiance.














Amazing Lipliner: Vamp.















Pro F103 Stippling Brush.













I can't wait to receive these, I am SO excited. I shall do a full review when I have tried them out a few times.

Have any of you tried anything from this brand?


Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts