Thursday 24 January 2013

Review: Hair Essentials - Argan oil shampoo & conditioner.

As I was casually strolling around Primark, the range of hair care products they had out suddenly caught my eye (I'm a sucker for a hair care stand) I'm already a massive argan oil fan, so when I saw that Primark has a argan oil shampoo and conditioner set for £2.50 each I definitely could not resist! So I popped them into my basket and went to pay.


They are by 'Hair Essentials' and it says that they are both:
  • Paraben free
  • For all hair types
  • Hydrating
  • Helps to restore elasticity
  • For a healthy looking shine
I've been using these for about 3 weeks now, and I wash my hair about 3 times a week and I still have a lot of product left in these!

Now for the pros & cons:

Pros.
  • They make my hair feel amazing!
  • Easy to use 'snap top'
  • Only £2.50!
Cons.
  • Doesn't smell great.
That seriously is my only con, it doesn't smell great, but thats because they've tried to keep it as natural as possible by not adding any perfumes, but other than that, I absolutely LOVE these, they make my hair feel so soft after I have used them, and I think the amount of times I dye, curl, blow dry and straighten my hair, that making it soft is a difficult task! I can't recommend these enough!

I am going to try a different brand of argan oil shampoo & conditioner, I ordered them online today, so when I get them I shall give them a try and let you all know what I think! (:



Jess x

3 comments:

  1. i agree i've been really impressed with this product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard about this brand before.....but it sounds good. i'll try this argan oil shampoo and conditioner and hope it'll make my hair smooth and shiny... :)

    ReplyDelete


Popular Posts