Tuesday 22 January 2013

Review: Colour B4.

*Please excuse the state of my hair dying t-shirt.*

So, I have mentioned before in my headkandy review that I am an absolute hair dye addict! So, I've had my hair 'ombré' for a while now, and it seems that everyone is doing it, so that means I'm bored and in need of a new hair colour! So, I decided on ginger! After searching for a ginger dye, I found two that I looked at, the 'feria mango' but feria test on animals, and I don't think I'm cool with that, so the second was Superdrug's own dye 'Colour vibrance' in 'mango copper burst. In order to get the intense copper I wanted I needed to lighten my hair, but I didn't really want to bleach it, so I did some searches, read some reviews and came across 'colour b4'. Heres what I was told it would do:

"Undo Home Hair Colour Mistakes with Colour B4!!
Colour B4 Extra for darker hair types reverses the effect of unwanted colour following application.
How it works? Colour B4 shrinks the artificial dye molecules embedded within the hair, enabling you to simply wash them away. Colour B4 does not affect your natural hair colour, meaning the result following use is the shade which lay beneath your artificial colour.
Safe: Colour B4 does not contain bleach or ammonia and it's safe to re-colour your hair immediately following the use of Colour B4. Therefore, you can still achieve the hair colour you desire.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain users. A preliminary patch test according to the product directions should be made first.
Colour B4 must not be used on eyelashes or eyebrows."



I'm not fully sure how I felt about this whole molecule shrinking...
Anyway, heres what you get:


The box itself.


The contents, excluding gloves as I lost them!(oops)


Part A is the activator.


Part B is the remover itself.


Part C is the buffer. (This is used in the washing stage)


These are the instructions.

The only downside to this product is that it STINKS! It smells like eggs, it really is vile! But once you see the results you will see why I don't care about the smell!



BEFORE






AFTER


HOW AMAZING?!?
I can't get over how amazing it is! Also, it has not effected the condition of my hair at all!
I give this a 9/10, not a 10 due to the awful smell and how long to buffer/washing out section take!



Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts