Sunday 27 January 2013

Beauty Haul.

I had absolutely no intention of buying anything when I went out today, I swear, but I just couldn't help myself! In my defence, I only bought 3 things, which is good for me!


See, only 3 things!



Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.

"Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor is a deep conditioning treatment for dry and damaged hair. 3 Minute Miracle leaves hair looking and feeling healthy and shiny in one treatment."

For me this is a holy grail product, I've told you a few times how much I dye my hair, so I definitely need a deep conditioner, and this is the one that I love the most. It is amazing, everything it says it does, it does! I sometimes leave it on for a hour if my hair needs a good treatment, but I usually pop it on in the shower and leave it for a few minutes. 



Sleek Brow Kit.


"The ultimate tool for perfect brows every day of the week. Brows have become one of the central emphases in daily beauty regimes; no longer is plucking the be-all-and-end-all of brow grooming! Sleek MakeUP’s perfectly compact kit is small enough to fit in your handbag, and comes in 2 shades, Light and Dark, and includes: shaping wax, setting powder, mini tweezers, and angle and blending brushes."

I have 2 of these, the light and the dark, and I bought my sister one as well. The one in the picture is the light, as I have lighter hair at the minute. I love this, I can't handle eyebrow pencils, me and those just do not get on well, so this kit is perfect for me!



Mac Bronzing Powder.



"A lightly frosted, tinted powder that gives skin sheer, natural colour effects and highlights. Ideal for enhancing a skin tone or to accent or 
strengthen a tan. Formulated to provide a smooth, even application on all skin."


I actually went into Mac for a blusher, I need a blusher with no pink in it at all, because it looks ridiculous on me, so I wanted a gold toned one with slight shimmer and I found a perfect one but it was out of stock! So I decided to get a blusher and use it as a bronzer, the shade I got is 'refined golden' its really beautiful, I absolutely love it!

So, anyway, they were my purchases, a little random beauty spree!


Jess x

2 comments:

  1. That 3minute miracle conditioner is amaaazing!

    I may have to leave mine on for an hour, see if it does any good!

    anunhealthyobsessionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I LOVE it! and the smell is amazing!
      Yeah, just make sure you cover your head to keep the heat in! (:

      Delete


Popular Posts