Wednesday 17 June 2015

Dupe: Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle Perfume.

This is going to be a short and sweet post (hopefully) because talking about perfume is pretty difficult because you can't exactly smell it through a screen.
Now Coco Mademoiselle is my all time favourite perfume, in my opinion it smells like heaven, but it is slightly pricey at £67.50 for 30ml and £95.50 for 100ml, I buy it anyway because you have to treat yourself every now and again, and it really is my favourite.

With a price tag like that it isn't really an everyday perfume (in my opinion) I tend to wear it when I'm going out or on a special occasion.

Anyway, onto what I think it a pretty good dupe for this perfume...
I was wandering around New Look a few weeks ago and noticed they had some perfumes near the counter, I had a good sniff of all of them but one really caught my attention and as soon as I smelt it I knew instantly what it reminded me of - Chanel.


The perfume is called 'Pure Blush' and it retails for £7.99.. Yep, £7.99.
I wore it to work one day and my friend even commented, saying 'Are you wearing Chanel for work?' I let her in on my little secret and she is now addicted. Obviously it doesn't last on you quite as long as the Chanel one, but for that price you could carry it in your bag and keep topping up! I feel it smells super similar, just not as 'expensive' smelling, if that makes sense? It really is a beautiful perfume and I do urge anyone who loves the Chanel one to give this a try.

Let me know if any of you do decide to try this!

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts