Tuesday 9 June 2015

Review: Benefit - Hello flawless oxygen wow foundation.

My mission at the minute is to find my perfect foundation.



A few weeks ago I picked up The Benefit 'hello flawless oxygen wow!' foundation, and as I've been wearing it for a while now, I thought I'd share my thoughts.

What they say:

"Hello...it's flawless time! Our new oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It's you...just more luminous & healthy looking. "

I've said before, I have oily skin, and this stating it is 'brightening' and 'luminous' made it sound like it really wouldn't be the foundation for me, but actually, after a few weeks of wearing it, I actually really like it!
They state that it is a light to medium coverage, which I find is true, but it definitely is buildable. I like a full coverage foundation usually, but this one makes my skin look great and I find it hides just enough. I applied it with my real techniques buffing brush, and I think they worked pretty well together.

Heres how it looked on:


I think I noticed it braking down a little after around 6/7 hours wear, which for an oily girl, I found this pretty damn good.

Mine is in the colour 'Ivory' which I think is the lightest shade that is available. There really isn't that many shades to choose from, which I think they should work on!

I believe this retails at round £25.50, which is around average for a high end foundation I would say.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts