Monday 22 June 2015

Review: Sleek - Eyebrow kit.

Let's talk about eyebrows...

Eyebrows are definitely a 'thing' at the minute and there seems to be so many products out there to fill them in with, so I decided to share my favourite with you.

It is the sleek eyebrow kit, what they say:



'Frame your face, whilst giving the eye area an instant lift with our Brow Kit.

This set includes:

Pigmented wax for shaping
Powder for setting
Mini tweezers
Mini angled brush
Mini blending brush
Mirror'

I personally love this kit.  I use the wax first and then go over and set it with the powder. You can get it in 4 different shades: Light, Dark, Extra Dark and Black. I change my hair quite a lot, so I have two of these colours, the dark and light.

Here is a before of my eyebrows:


Here is an example of the light shade:

And here is an example of the dark shade:

These pictures make it look a little bit like they are the same colour, but they really aren't. I do find the light she to be quite warm in colour, but I don't really mind that.

The kit retails at about £8.50, which isn't a bad price at all, and mine has lasted me about 6/7 months.

Let me know what you think if you try these out.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts