Friday 22 May 2015

Loreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly: Day 1.

If you read my previous post, which you can find: Here, You'll know I bought the new Loreal casting sunkiss jelly, which claims it will lighten your hair with each use.

Now as I explained, I'm using this on my sister as she has mostly natural hair and is looking to extend her ombre. It retails at £5.99 and comes with instructions, a pair of gloves and the jelly itself. I didn't use the gloves as I felt it just wasn't necessary as I washed my hands straight after and it takes a matter of seconds to apply. It says you can apply to either dry or damp hair, so we decided that she would freshly wash her hair, towel dry it and then apply. You can use heat to help intensify the lightening to once applied she just dried her hair as usual.

All I did was run the product through her damp hair up until around half way up, and here is the before and after results after only one use:
We were genuinely shocked at how well this worked after just one use! You can clearly see the difference and it seems to have blended with her existing colour really well. We're going to keep at it a few more times and I shall update you on the progress.

Have any of you tried this product and had good, or bad results?


Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts