Sunday 17 May 2015

Dupe: Benefit - They're real mascara.

One thing I seriously couldn't live without is mascara, because my lashes are naturally blonde, so without it, they're pretty much none existent!

Everyone knows about Benefit's famous 'They're real mascara' - This product isn't a dupe as such, as you can tell they haven't tried to make the product exactly the same, but in terms of results I would say they are very similar.

The product is Collection: No Clumps Mascara.
What they say:



"COLLECTION No Clumps Mascara gives clump free beautifully defined lashes.
No Clumps allowed! Use No Clumps Mascara to achieve clump free lashes."

As you can see it is a plastic wand, which is the same as the benefit mascara. It doesn't have the extra spiky bits on the end, but I never really use them anyway. Anyway, I'll stop rambling and actually show you my results. (Excuse my eyebrows)



The results are quite as good as the Benefit mascara, but what you have to bare in mind is that this one is only £2.99! Which I think is an absolute bargain! My only downside is that you do get a little bit of fall out, but I can deal with that.

Have any of you tried any other good drugstore mascaras? I am always on the hunt!
Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts