Sunday 31 May 2015

Loreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly: Day 2.

Loreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly: Intro Post - Here

Loreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly: Day 1 Post - Here


Above are my 2 previous posts on this product. I did say this would be an ongoing experiment so here is the third part.

The results after the first attempt were seriously noticeable and I'd hoped it would keep on being as noticeable, and although you can see that the hair has changed, it hasn't quite changed as much as I'd of hoped.

Left picture: After 1st application/ Right picture: After 2nd application.
It looks a little patchy on the picture, but that must just be the lighting as it doesn't look like that in person. You can see it has got lighter and I took it a little higher up, which I think is noticeable. 

Were going to keep at it and I'm hoping it will continue to lighten. I am impressed with this product, especially for the price and if you're wanting a quick and easy change to your hair.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts