Tuesday 22 January 2013

Review: Skin Care - Simple, spotless skin.

I don't suffer from particularly spotty skin as it is, but when I do get spots, a get quite a few, and it completely dampens my mood! I searched and searched for something that would settle my skin when it decide to have a 'strop' with me and break out... I also have combination skin, bits of it are dry but my T-Zone is quite oily, so I also wanted to find something that helped this, and I finally found it!


Simple's spotless skin care range!
I own 4 of the 5 products from this range, the reason I don't own the 5th is because it is a blackhead eliminating scrub, and I don't suffer from blackheads.

So, heres what I do have:


Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash. 
£3.99

I absolutely swear by this stuff! I have repurchased it about 3 times. It last for about 2/3 months with me, and after I have used it my skin feels so soft and smooth, I think thats down to the little exfoliating beads in it! I have only had one spot since using this, it is AMAZING!


Spotless Skin Quick Fix Cleansing Wipes.
£3.85
These wipes are for my lazy days, or if I'm staying out, as they are easy to carry. They aren't as good as the face wash, as they don't have the exfoliating beads in them (obviously) ha, but they are still a really good product and leave my skin feeling really fresh!


Spotless Skin Anti-blemish Moisturiser.
£4.99

This is such an amazing moisturiser! Its so lightweight and is perfect for under foundation, it takes the oil right out of my skin, and I notice a massive different when I have this on under my make up.


Spotless Skin Rapid Action Spot Zapper.
£5.49
I bought this when a spot appeared on my face and I was all "OH HELL NO!' and refused to leave the house... I put it on on a monday and by wednesday the spot was completely gone! I was so impressed! I save this for if I feel like I'm going to get a spot, and I know this will take care of it!


Overall, I love all these products, I'm a massive fan of simple products anyway, I think they're amazing and really great quality, and very affordable!

P.S They're all half price in Superdrug right now!


Jess x

2 comments:

  1. Great review!
    I've been wanting to try some of the Simple products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'm obsessed with Simple, they are perfect for my skin.

      Delete


Popular Posts