Tuesday 22 January 2013

My Cat.

I know I said I was going to write about beauty, fashion ect. and I will, promise! But I wanted to just step away from that for one post to show you my pride and joy. (sad, I know)

As I said when I was telling you a little bit about myself, I am an animal lover, and I love no animal more than I do my cat. Now, I may be being slightly biased, but I think she's an extremely beautiful animal, let me show you... 
"Hey, look how cute I am!"

"Those birds are mine."

Obviously, I understand that some people just aren't cat lovers, so they will not be interested in this post, and I understand that, but if you do like cats heres some facts about mine:
  • Name: Princess
  • Age: 3
  • Breed: Ragdoll
So, thats pretty much it, I just wanted to show off my cat really! ha.



Jess x

2 comments:

  1. Aww , So cute! Check out my blog notqueenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll have a look at yours now!(: x

    ReplyDelete


Popular Posts