Wednesday 23 January 2013

Review: Superdrug Colour Vibrance - Mango copper burst.

As I said in an earlier post, I'm dying my hair ginger, so I thought I would show you the results and tell you a little bit about the dye I used! (:

This is the dye, it is Superdrug's own brand called 'Colour Vibrance' and it is in 'Mango copper burst', I've read some reviews on this and I was ready for it to be amazing, (especially for the price of £4) but I was sadly let down, this might of been due to the fact my hair was a few different shades when I dyed it, or the fact my ends were bleached so it couldn't hold the colour as well, but whatever the reason, the only section of my head that is 'mango' are my roots... but whatever, I'm ok with the results! 

Here's the box:



BEFORE

 AFTER

The pictures don't really do it justice, it looks much better in person, I'm also wearing my Headkandy extensions, which might I add, I love already!

Pros:

  • Left my hair in the same condition as it was
  • The conditioner is amazing
  • The colour is ok
  • only takes 30 minutes
  • It is only £4
Cons:
  • Colour isn't as the box says
  • Doesn't even out colour
  • Has made my roots glow orange


Jess x

2 comments:

  1. I used this dye and loved it! It does build up though so the colour gets darker each time you use it :(


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I read your post on it!(:
      The reviews I read say that they loved it! I do like the colour, its just darker than I wanted! xxx

      Delete


Popular Posts