Thursday 24 January 2013

Review: Fake Bake Flawless.

What they say...
"Our professional strength spray tan solution with a delicious black coconut fragrance to transport your senses to an exotic island beach......

Flawless is aptly named. It promises to deliver a flawless, beautiful, golden tan. Spray a fine mist of Flawless over freshly exfoliated skin then perfect your tan with our professional mitt which is included. The dual function cosmetic bronzer gives an instant, golden tan then goes on to develop into a long lasting, sunless glow. Fast drying, fast absorbing Flawless is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day and it is formulated with Fake Bakes’ signature triple tanning agents (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts and lasts. New to our range in 2010 and quickly established itself as a firm favourite amongst fans.

Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Beautifully fragranced with a tropical scent."


I am a fake tan lover, I love, love, love it! I hate it in the winter when my skin starts going pale, and I look like Casper the friendly ghost! I really hate it! So, I go for the fake stuff!

I've tried a lot of fake tan, these include:
  • St Tropez
  • St Moriz
  • Be Natural
  • Rimmel
  • Sally Hansen
  • Garnier
And thats all I can think of right now...

I used to just stick to instant, wash off stuff, my favourite being Fake Bake's beyond bronze, but living in Manchester it is very difficult to keep your instant tan, wash off tan looking good, as all the weather likes to do here is rain! So by the end of the day I look like I have some sort of skin disease(not a good look for me).

But anyway... I was browsing the wonderful world of blogs and started reading a few reviews of the 'Fake Bake Flawless' and people seemed to love it, so I thought I'd give it a try!
Now at £20 you might think thats a little pricy for a tan, but for that price you get the tan itself, a set of purple latex gloves, and a tanning mitt, oh, and instructions!


*Please excuse the state of my mitt and gloves!*









My thoughts? LOVE! I am honestly so impressed! It is so easy to apply as the liquid is a dark brown, so this helps to insure you don't miss anywhere! It smells gorgeous too! It tends to last me about 5 days before it starts to noticeable fade, but I don't find that it fades patchy with me, it just looks like a gradually fading tan!

I used to like my tan super dark, but with having ginger hair now I feel like that would just looks ridiculous, so I decided to try and find one that just made a slight 'glow' which is what this does! I'd still recommend it to people that like to go dark though, as its easily buildable! 

Heres a picture of my arm that has been tanned in comparison to my hand that has not:
*Bare in mind that it's the guide colour, and its not as dark when it has been washed off.*



Overall, I would DEFINITELY recommend this product, I am absolutely in love with it, it's probably one of the best things I have bought this year.


Jess x

2 comments:

  1. I have really pale skin and have been looking for a good self tanner for awhile. I'm definitely going to have to try this one out. Thanks for the great review :)

    Alexa
    lexalou03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Just don't panic when you wake up and look super dark, because a lot of the guide colour comes of! (:

      Delete


Popular Posts