Tuesday 19 April 2016

Perfect Long Lasting Foundation Routine

Oily skin girls... I'm talking to you.

(Dry skin girls, you can listen too, but you might need a heavy duty moisturiser)

My skin is combo, but leans to the oily side - I have a few dry patches but give it a couple of hours and my T-zone is an oil show!

Get ready, because I have finally found a foundation routine that is full coverage, long lasting, flawless and doesn't look too cakey - thank me later.



Step 1. Primer.
I use the Nivea for men aftershave balm (Thank you NikkieTutorials) It's a perfect light weight, yet hydrating primer that will make your make up stick like glue.

Step 2. Foundation.
I'm a huge lover of Estee Lauder Double Wear. It is my favourite foundation of ALL TIME. It does not budge and looks absolutely FLAWLESS.

Step 3. Powder.
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder - YES. With such a heavy duty foundation I like a slightly lighter powder, which this one is. It's so finely milled that it feels so light weight and doesn't make you look cakey at all.

Step 4. Set.
Oh holy, Urban Decay. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. The icing on the cake so to say. I know that I have oily skin, but I hate looking completely matte, so I drench my face in this and my healthy glow is restored without compromising the longevity of my make up.

If you have ever struggled with your base settling in to your fine lines, moving around your face or breaking up throughout the day - look no further. This make up easily lasts in the heat and humidity for 8+ hours.

Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts