Monday 18 February 2013

My journey to long hair.

You may have noticed that I mention my hair in quite a few of my posts, this is because I am a hair addict! I love hair, I love styling it, changing it up... Everything!

But after my many years of hair abuse and cutting it to chin length, I'm now doing everything possible to make it GROW!

I feel like most woman want long flowing hair, don't we? Lets admit it! So I'm taking you on my journey with me!

So here's a list of a few things I'm doing to aid my hair in its growing process:
•Cutting it regularly (only a trim)
•Reducing how much heat I use
•Using Nisims 'fast' shampoo & conditioner
•Taking vitamins;
-biotin
-multivitamins
-cod liver oil

So, I'm going to give you regular updates on how my hair is doing!


Jess x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya love your blog would you mind checking out mine? I did a post on this hair growth treatment i use for my hair its amazing!
    loopyyly.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah, I'll definitely check that out!

    ReplyDelete


Popular Posts