Friday 22 February 2013

Review: Urban Decay - Naked Basics Palette.

I've wanted the original naked palette or the naked 2 palette for so long now, but I could never justify spending £36! Being a student, spending nearly £40 on eyeshadow just can't happen. So I was too excited about the Naked basics palette they released at just £20! I know it is only half the size with just 6 eyeshadows, but I'm okay with that as all the colours are amazing and exactly what I was looking for!

The packaging is plastic but with a rubberish feel to it... I really can't explain it!


Here is Urban Decay's description of the colours:
"Venus (NEW! soft, off-white demi-matte), Foxy (cream bisque matte), Walk of Shame (very light nude matte), Naked2 (NEW! taupe matte), Faint (NEW! warm, dusty brown matte) and Crave (NEW! deepest, darkest brown/black matte)."

Personally I wouldn't describe Venus as 'demi-matte' I'd say its much more of a shimmer, which I'm not complaining about as I really like it! I also wouldn't describe Crave as 'brown/black' I'd say it was 'black/black', I really can't see any brown in it at all if I'm honest. The rest of the colours are true to their description, and must say I really like them all!



Here are some swatches of them for you. (:


What do you think of the Naked Palette? Good idea?



Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts