Thursday 14 February 2013

Nisim Fast - Day 1.

I think almost every girl has had a day where they decide to chop all their hair off, haven't we? I had one of those days about 2 years ago and hated it! Unfortunately though, since then my hair has not grow as much as I'd like!

So when a company claim their shampoo and conditioner can make your hair grow 50% faster than its normal rate I almost died! I wanted to purchase this product 2 years ago when I had the dreadful cut, but it unfortunately wasn't sold in the UK and the shipping costs from overseas where ridiculous, so when I found out they had brought it out in Boots in the UK I was far too excited!

So here it is: Fast by Nisim.

I'm sure all you beauty addicts have heard of this!
It has a steep price tag at £24.99, but if this does actually make my hair grow any faster than I am more than happy to pay that amount!

It says to wash your hair everyday, now for me that is going to be difficult, but I'm going to try my very best! I'm also going to cut down on the amount of heat I use on my hair as well (or at least try to!) just so my hair has every chance to grow!

So, here is my hair now, I have just washed it and have tried to lay it as flat to my back as I can.

Day 1.

I sort of turned as the picture was being taken so my hair looks super wonky! It isn't that bad, I promise!
My hair pretty much touches my bra strap (sorry, the only way I could describe it!)
I shall do a second post in a couple of weeks and see if anything has changed!


Have any of you tried Nisim? Did it work for you?

 *UPDATE*
In all honesty, I really didn't find this product that helpful. I didn't see much change in my hair at all, apart from it feeling a little dryer.


Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts