Tuesday 12 February 2013

Matte nail varnish.

I was scrolling down my Instagram page and spotted a lot of people rocking matte nail varnish... And I LOVED it! So I went to boots and tried to find a good matte nail varnish.

Every one I found was super expensive, so I took to my trusty old friend eBay!

And I found this!
Bk nail varnish, and it's only £1.79
All I did was search 'Matte nail varnish' and this beauty appeared! Cheap and effective!

Are you going to attempt to rock the matte trend?



Jess x



1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely. Works really well considering the amazing price!! You can also get Matte topcoats, which turn any nail polish matte. I think mine is from Rimmel (had it a while!) and it gives the same effect! Might have to dig it out again!

    Tasha xx
    http://tashalaurencleary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete


Popular Posts