Friday 5 July 2013

Review: Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner.

Its no secret that I'm an absolute hair dye fanatic, and because of this my hair really isn't in the best condition, "Nooo" I hear you say, yes, I'm sorry to tell you, my hair is a big frizzy mess! So I was on the hunt for a new shampoo and conditioner and I saw quite a lot of reviewers raving about this product, so I thought why not?



The first thing I noticed about these was the smell, oh gosh they smell amazing! Like a tropical fruit cocktail, DELICIOUS! I am an absolute sucker for something that smells good, so they were already winning in my books. Then when I was using them I could feel my hair detangling and feeling softer just after one wash.

Here is a picture of my hair after I have got out of the shower and have *attempted* to blow dry it straight:

Very attractive, I know.

Here is a picture of my hair now after using Redken for 2 weeks:

The difference is unbelievable, I am more than happy with the results! I got mine from www.feelunique.com where the conditioner is £11.70 and the shampoo is £10.65 (random prices, I know) and I know this seems pricey for shampoo and conditioner but I completely feel like its worth it!


I also bought the Redken extreme range, so I hope to be doing a review on that soon. I hope this helped some of you.

Have you tried any Redken products? What were your views?




Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts