Wednesday 27 March 2013

Review: Vichy Dermablend.

Now it may seem slightly odd that I'm trying a foundation made for acne, but I have my reasons... Firstly, I in no way have perfect skin, it is red, and blotchy and awful! I get really self conscious when it comes to my skin so I thought I might as well try the Dermablend.


What they say:
"VICHY DERMABLEND Corrective Foundation with it's malleable coverage texture and no mask like effect gives 12 hours of coverage of uneven skin texture, dark circles and diffused redness."

It costs £15.50 from Boots; which is where I purchased it from in the colour 'Opal'

Heres my skin after I've washed my face:

Bad right? 
And heres my skin after I have applied the dermablend foundation and my blusher:
How much better does my skin look?

I am in LOVE! It feels so lightweight on your face and doesn't look 'cakey' at all! It lasted me all day as well, I must admit I did look much more shiny when I got home in comparison to when I left but I can deal with that!
I hope this helps a few of you, weather you have acne or not.


Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts