Friday 29 March 2013

Review: Benefit 'They're real' Mascara.

I'm going to start this post by telling you all that I do naturally have pretty long eyelashes, so if you're looking for a review that shows the effects of this mascara on short lashes then I don't think I'm your girl... they aren't like crazy spider lashes 'are they fake?' kind of long, they just aren't short! But as a natural blonde the ends of my eyelashes are blonde so I do have to wear mascara to fully show my lashes at their best!

Here we go...

Now I've wanted this mascara for months, but I just couldn't justify spending £18.50 on mascara, it just seemed wrong, but the amount of reviews I read that absolutely raved about this product was crazy in itself, so I sucked it up and shelled out nearly £20 for yes, mascara.

Benefits 'They're Real'

What they say:

"They're real! lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates. Our jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!"
What else you need to know:
  • 94% saw dramatic length & volume**
  • 90% saw base-to-tip curl**
  • 94% saw visible lift* 100% saw long-wearing results**
  • 100% saw long-wearing results**



So does it do what it says? YES.

This is after one coat, it lengthened my lashes, made them extremely black, lifted, separated and curled! I am in LOVE!

Heres the proof:

Before:

After:




Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts