Sunday 7 April 2013

Review: Macadamia Deep Repair Masque.

Like I've said many times before, I am a self confessed hair addict; dying, straightening, extensions, ect. So hearing all the hype about the Macadamia deep repair masque I knew I absolutely had to try it!
With the largest tub being around £30, I was slightly apprehensive about buying this, as it really is a lot of money to spend on what is really just a conditioner... But being the curious person I am, I bought it.

What they say:
"Macadamia Natural Oil's Deep Repair Masque revitalises dry, damaged hair like you have never experienced before. Using a combination of macadamia and argan oil infused with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts this masque will rejuvenate and rebuild the hair, leaving it deeply nourished for improved elasticity and shine with long-lasting conditioning benefits.
  • Combines macadamia and argan oils with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extract
  • Deep long-lasting nourishment
  • Ultra-conditioning hair reconstruction
  • Paraben-free formulation with tea-tree leaf oil, chamomile oil, aloe & algae to revitalise and restore dry, damaged hair
  • Improved elasticity & shine"



So, as soon as I got it in the post I jumped right in the bath, shampooed my hair and slapped this on my head, running my fingers through my hair to evenly distribute it. The first thing I noticed was that it smelt amazing, I couldn't stop smelling it. The look of the conditioner is sort of a peach colour and has a pearly look to it, and seems really thick but once on the head spreads out really easily. I left it on my head for around 10 minutes and then rinsed my hair. 


Does it work?
Oh my, yes! It is amazing! My hair hasn't felt this soft in an extremely long time! I am obsessed. The smell of it also stayed in my hair until the next time I washed it.


Have you tried any of the macadamia range?


Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts